Hello
Hey!
I had such an amazing week! We had such a good weather and it
made biking a lot more delightful. I'm really loving the area I'm in
now and the people I get to serve. We just had transfer calls these
week and it sounds like me and elder crow are going to be staying
together for another transfer so we are super happy about that and
exited to make the best of it.
We had a sweet Christmas devotional yesterday and we had some
people come that weren't members of the church. It was really cool to
see how outgoing our members were and making them feel so welcomed. I
love the members. They do a lot of missionary work and I just feel so
blessed to bed serving in these ward.
Nakia and Melissa are doing so well. We had them come to church
these Sunday again and they came to the Christmas devotional after
church as well. They absolutely loved it and again the members just
welcomed and invited them over for dinner for these week. So we are
super happy about that. And we are looking forward too their baptism
in two weeks. They are so exited to be baptized the day after
Christmas and it will forever be something they will remember.
We have been working with a lot of other investigators. And we have
been working super hard to build their desires and helping them
understand why it's so important to read the Book of Mormon. And why
it's so important to come to church, pray etc.. So far so good we have
couple of people progressing. I'm super happy and I love it haha.
The Eriksons sent a package these week and I don't even know
what to do for them haha. Maybe I will just send a Christmas card or
something I don't know.. Anyways I'm really really loving my mission
and the people I associate with everyday. I feel at home in these ward
and the people are just so nice. I hope you guys are having the best
time of the year. Cade says it's been snowing a lot and there was a
lot of car recks.. I guess that's pretty cool.
I'm super thankful for all you guys do! I was hoping you could
thank sister Gwen for me. And everyone else haha. It's hard to write
everyone back because we just don't have a lot of time. And Christmas
call is soon so that would be like the best present ever for me.
Anyways I love you guys and thank you for all the support and
everything else you do. Have a blessed week!!
Gospel love.
Elder haws🚴🏿💙
No comments:
Post a Comment