Monday, December 28, 2015

I absolutely love missionary work

Dead momma
    It was so fun to talk to y'all as well. I feel so blessed and honored to be part of such an amazing family. I have never appreciated having such a good family until I got out on my mission. And plus every missionary is amazed with how young my parents are.. And they always freak out. It just helps me realize how much you and dad really sacrifice for me and my brothers and sister to have the life that we do. I pray for you well being everyday and pray that you guys all strive to be more like our father in heaven. It's been such a blessing to me know that I can be with my family forever. And I have a strong faith that we will make it. As long as we live worthy and live a heavenly life. As I was reading my scriptures these morning I came across a verse that really struck me.. It was in Matthew and it says.. Pray for them that despitefully persecute you. And I looked back in my life and just kinda of wondered when that has ever happened to me?.. And its been the last couple months.. Since I have been out on my mission. It's been a good learing experience for me. Even though I don't always get treated the way I would like to be.. But praying for those people has made my mission. Praying for love, charity the fountain of all righteousness. I hope that we all pray for those that don't always treat us right. I love you guys and thank you for all you do for me. Always there to support and strengthen me. And help my testimony grow. I sure am glad that we got to talk on the phone. I love the serving the lord. I absolutely love missionary work and I love being a missionary. I feel so blessed and honored to work and help the lost ones come unto Christ. in these part of the vineyard. I hope you guys have a wonderful week!! Love y'all

Haws nation🇺🇸
Elder haws🚴🏿💙

No comments:

Post a Comment