Monday, March 14, 2016

Blessings of the Temple

The work has been picking and it's been so awesome to see that happen. I love being a missionary.


     Well last week was a littler hectic so I didn't email a whole lot back so.. Sorry about that our PDAY got moved to Wednesday because we went to temple. It was so fun. Even tho the temple here to small compare to the one from Rexburg but the spirit was just as strong and I had an awesome experience. And right after we were done the temple president invited us into his office and we got to talks him and ask him questions about the temples and other doctrinal things.. Probably the only time I will ever get to do that so I made sure I asked enough questions haha. I loved it tho. Then right after we went to joe's crab shop with a member in downtown Louisville... It was so good best crap I have ever had. Anyways last was crazy but I wouldn't have traded it for anything I absolutely loved it all haha. 

    These week has also been pretty awesome and eventful as well. We one of our investigators get baptized and it was really neat to be able to see her doing that. It truly is a blessing to be able to see one Bing brought into gods one true a living church here on earth. Her name is shekata and I have never seen her so happy haha. She was like cracking jokes and everything haha. She is the kinda person that likes to keep to herself and very hard to crack her she'll but still super nice and she goes to through a lot of pain as well.. She got hit by a car couple years ago and it's affected her physically. But she still got baptized and it was awesome to see her get confirmed as well. 

     Etown is blessed. Our recent converts got to the temple as well these last week. And it was sure an awesome experience for me to here the expression how they felt temple. Nauje went home after the temple and found his favorite temple and put it on his back ground he said. I really do know that the gospel can change lives. Not only can it change you but it can transform you to a true Christlike person. I have been truly blessed. Anyways things are going super good. I'm loving my mission and it's going by so fast like I have almost been out 9 months it's crazy. But thank you for all you do.  #hallelujah

Elder haws🚴🏿💙

No comments:

Post a Comment