My new area is massive. I guess you can call it exciting haha.
My goal was just to stay lowkey my whole mission and just be a normal
missionary haha but it's alright. It truly is humbling. I have never
been so overwhelmed for he longest time. I did my first training in
Indiana last week. I trained on how to use the Book of Mormon in every
aspect of our missionary work. It was fun a good to get the first out of
the way. My comp is okay got a lot of work to do. I have a struggling
district. There is one sister has been an stl and the rest is just a lot
of troubled missionaries. But it's alright it good learning experience
for me. I have never been so humbled. I'm exited to be able to give it
my all. And the good thing about my new area is... It only 16 miles
away from my most favorite members of my entire mission. They had us
over for dinner on Sunday to haha.
And yes about damitu oh my gosh hahaha. That's so awesome. I
was super busy that Monday because all the members wanted to say buy so
we were driving from a member to a member and Right after we left the
brimhalls and went the Byrnes I got a phone call and she told me so I
freaked out and checked my iPad haha and sure enough she her mission
call haha. That's so wonderful. Here one scriptures that sets me back
on track whenever I tend to forget my purpose as a servant of the lord. 3
nephi 5:13. I know she will do great. The eastern states are the best
states to serve your mission haha.
Wow that's amazing 5 years. I didn't see that coming haha. Times flies by. That's makes me feel super old.
No comments:
Post a Comment