So we had a pretty awesome week this week. It's been such a good
weather to begin with. My tan is coming in just right☺️ earlier this
week I went on exchanges to okolona! That's the Spanish elders area!
And I had such an awesome time. First of all okolona cover my first
area so that was so sweet. And they had some people to try over where
I use to work a lot so we saw a lot of the people I taught and they
still remembered me🤗😆 I was so exited that I just wanted to scream😂
anyways that was a really cool experience!!
And two days after that, i went on another exchange with a
different missionary but I stayed in my area! It definitely was an
interesting one but I learned a lot and had a good time. It rained
must of the exchange it felt like haha.. And the missionary that was
with my had An Amish hat and everyone was asking us if we knew any of
their stores need by as we were talking to people haha that was so
great😂
We also got to go see the twynens this week! They live out in
Hodgenville💙 if you don't know where that is.. It's the town Abraham
Lincoln was born in. Anyways we had a good visit and a lesson with
them! Sister tywmen made us some cookies to take home☺️ she is an
angel😀
The other family that we have been working a lot with is the
Rackhams! He is a member and she isn't but she doesn't like the church
in the slightest. And it's really sad because I can see the desire he
has to live the gospel but his wife is holding him back. It just made
me realize how important is it to stay close to the church and to Mary
someone of your Owen faith. She has a lot of qestions and we have been
working hard to answer them but she is stubborn as a slice of bread!
But they are a sweet family and we love them so much.
The rest of our investigators are doing super mellow! We are
dying to have some more baptisms!!! So we are working hard to set some
baptismal dates this coming week! Thing s are going well. Something I
have realized this week is that how much even missionaries need the
atonement. It's so true. I have been out long enough now to see
missionaries change and myself as well. It such a neat thing. And the
other thing was that.. Since I have had this calling, I feel like we
are constantly on the phone or doing something for some missionary and
through this process.. I had missed a lot of personal study in the
morning. And the difference it makes is so big. I realize just as much
I need to eat daily. I also need to feed my spiritual body. I can't
expect to not read my scriptures for couple days and still think my
cup is full. I know it's important. I love you very much and thank you
for all you do for me. And I want to thank you for the amazing example
you set for me. You leaving the gospel makes me want to change and be
a better person. Have a good week💙
No comments:
Post a Comment