Dear family,
My new companion is Elder Fleener. He's awesome!! His is from Alaska.
It rains a lot here in Kentucky. When it rains it pours. We live in the city and we bike a lot. We bike every day like 10 miles. That sucks but it's really fun! We got like three people we're teaching right now. Michael, Sylvia, and Kenny. They are super awesome!!! I have learned that the word of wisdom is a really touchy subject but will still teach it anyway. Haha!
I've been eating a lot of Ramen noodles and Spam sandwiches--kind of gross but I'm learning to like them…haha and cereal is not to bad either.
I miss you guys all and sounds like you guys had a pretty fun fishing trip. I Hope Mubarek is enjoying the MTC. I had a lot of fun there and learned more there than I did my whole life. Tell him it's not him teaching the lessons---it's the spirit. I'm sure he is stressing about everything but he will do great!!
It's been really hot and humid around here. It's really fun explaining to people that Jesus isn't black--that's what they believe around here so it's been really kinda interesting. Lots and lots of Christian churches here so everyone says they already know Jesus and they are saved--yea it's really awesome. I'm learning a lot and I love and miss you guys❤️❤️
Elder Haws

No comments:
Post a Comment