I would like to begin by saying that I can't believe I complained about one hour of meetings in church. Class is all day, everyday. It's surprising because even though it's challenging to stay focused and to sit sill for that for a long time--I can't tell you how much I love it!
I didn't think the MTC would be like this but it's so much fun. I have two investigators that I'm teaching right now. One of them is Ruth and the other one is Lance. I love them all or both. I guess It's really hard to teach them but teaching them through the spirit is the best thing in the world. They both want to get baptized. It's just so awesome to be here and do my purpose to bring other closer unto Christ!!
I love my district. My companion's name is Elder Call. Cool last night right? There is Elder Pike, Elder Osborn, Elder Baker, and Elder Younger. I love them all.
I'm so glad I decided to go on a mission and I know now that it was what I needed. I'm excited for Mubarek. I hope he likes it here. It's crazy here. You get to have the spirit all day everyday and nothing is better than that! Please tell him not to drink the orange juice while he is here…haha... tell him to take my word for it. LOL. I miss you guys all everyday but i know im where im supposed to be. I know that my testimony has grown double since I've been here. I love my Heavenly Father. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you live by his teachings and the path he has set for you. I just love this gospel so much!!!!!!! I got some pictures for you guys and I will send them your way!! Tell everyone that I love them and miss them!
Thanks for all the prayers. Thanks for getting me or helping me to go on a mission. I have learned more this week than I have in my whole life!! I love you guys all. You were right mom…I love getting real mail so keep the letters coming!! I sure enjoy reading them after my classes.
Love,
Elder Haws






No comments:
Post a Comment