Monday, September 14, 2015

I beseech each of you



Hello hello 
How is y'all doin??? 
   I had another great week! Kentucky does me good.. The weather has been crazy cold haha it got down to the 60's this week๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I guess you can say winter is here haha. I think winter here is a lot different than rexburg because of the humidity. So it's been a very chilly week๐Ÿ˜Š
     My week started out with going to the bats game with a member that loves baseball. I sure got into it haha. Never thought I would say this, but baseball is actually very cool. Following that we had couple member present lessons that night. It's always really good to have members there, it helps get the spirit there a lot easier. And their testimonies are very powerful.
    Tuesday.... Was sure an awesome day๐Ÿ˜Š our mission president was able to come teach once again with us. We taught Felicia, we thought her baptism and confirmation and some of the commandments! She soaked it in and loved all of it! She said she felt a lot better about her baptismal date after that lesson. We were able to bear our testimonies and make her feel good about the decision to get baptized! And we ended our day doing service for some in-actives.
    Wednesday... We always begin that day with service!!! I love doing service and serving others, makes me feel closer to my Heavenly Father and teaches me a lot of things and helps me gain charity! After that we had a lesson with slyvia she is super awesome. We have taught  her ever since I have been here. She is sure stubborn haha and she loves the church she goes too. But anyways we had a lesson with her about temples and family's being with each other for time eternity. She really liked it and she said she wants nothing more than being with her family forever. It was sure awesome๐Ÿ˜Š. That was the highlight of that day haha. 
    Thursday... We had our district meeting! I love district meetings. It always helps out with investigators and missionaries help each other out with investigators concerns and problems. After we were done with that we had an exchange! I went on exchange with Elder field. He had only been out 4 weeks so I was the senior companion๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ. I made sure we worked really hard and we had a lot of fun. That afternoon we had a bible bash haha. I hate having bible bashes. They are so worthless and the spirit is just never there. But most of the people have the same problems so I'm learning how to bash real fast haha. 
        Friday... I loved Friday haha. Friday was the answer to a lot of my prayers. The highlight of that day was the lesson we had with Sarah! We talked a lot about her baptism and how she felt ever since. She told me that she is different and she talked different. She reacts to things differently than normal. She said that she sleeps like a baby and her testimony has just grown so much. I can just the see the spirit radiating off her! And she shared her testimony with me. It sure changed me and my mission. She gave me a whole different perspective of mission and I don't know it's just hard to explain the experience. It was definitely one for the books haha whatever that means. 
  Saturday and Sunday... Not a lot of crazy things happened but. We had a lot of referrals we contacted and we had a lot of lessons and were able to meet a lot people. We are normally so busy that we can't fit them in. But it was super great and I loved a lot of it and got feed a lot of wired stuff haha. Some I wished I never had haha. But we had a lot of good moments to share our testimonies. And it was super super good. 
   I had some awesome opportunities to share my testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I learned each of our testimonies can aid someone. Someone who is in much need of that aid. I know that the work of salvation is the most important work under the heavens and we each have our part which Heavenly Father needs us to play. I beseech each of you to pray earnestly for the opportunity to share what you know with someone. I testify that as you do, your spirit will be renewed, and you will find new purpose. And your testimony will grow. And you will be an effective instrument of the gospel. I love my savior Jesus Christ!! I love this gospel. It's simple, but yet so powerful. It's not easy being a member of this church but yet it's so rewarding. I know testimonies are important and can help others as we share it.  Be looking for a mail๐Ÿ˜Š
      One last thing. I'm so happy to hear about the kids doing so great! I never really knew how much of an influence I can be to them. It encourages me to work harder and it looks like my hard work is paying of. I love hearing about they are liking the gospel! I hope they learn to love it more and it sure is the best thing! I might be going to the temple next Monday so if I don't email you back that day, that why.. I would just email you on Wednesday. But It's not a for sure thing. 
   Chicken feet is sure super good oh and cow tails๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Œ
Love
Elder haws

No comments:

Post a Comment