Hows
everybody doing this great week?
Well
this past week was incredibly busy for Elder Fleener and I this past
week and like holy cow, it felt like we were literally going from
appointment to appointment, meeting to meeting. We saw some great miracles
this week as well and its amazing to see the Lord bless us immensely!!
week and like holy cow, it felt like we were literally going from
appointment to appointment, meeting to meeting. We saw some great miracles
this week as well and its amazing to see the Lord bless us immensely!!
Tuesday- we had zone
conference. It was absolutely awesome. And it its always fun to see other
missionaries in the mission. I love getting trained and it makes the work
fun.and so much easier and makes it go by faster. My trainer is the district
leader so I get to go to a lot of different meetings haha.
Wednesday- we had
another great day! We were able to get blessed with couple of lessons! One of
them was with one of our recent converts Sarah! She is only been a member one
week and she keeps on impressing me every-time I go over there.
Thursday- was a super
fun day we had couple lessons! And one of our members took us out to eat. And
after wards we were able to go visit some less actives. It was good to hear
some of their stories, and why they went inactive. So we were able to bare some
powerful testimonies and the spirit was super strong. It helped a lot.
Afterwards we got some flat tires haha. Those are always fun... A lot of
walking but we get to talk to a lot of people on the walk back home.
Friday- Friday was a good day but it
definitely could have gone better haha. We thought we had couple soiled lessons
set, but all of them fell through ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜. It's like you have a cake
that looks super good and just amazing. And you want to share it with people,
because you love them and you care about them.. And you know if they take a
piece of that cake it would make all the difference in their life's, but they
are not willing to do it. and it can be super frustrating at times but all you
can do it just pray for them and keep loving them... And my MTC companion went
home this week😠and that has been really
hard as well.
Saturday- Saturday was quiet
interesting day
for me haha.. Earlier that day, we had a member take us out to eat and we were
in downtown eating lunch.. And apparently there was bunch of women protesting
about making it okay for me women to walk shirtless whenever they want
and wherever they want.. So they walking down the street about 800 hundred
women out there completely topless. Thankfully the member saw it coming and
told us to go to the rest room so we were able to avoid all of it!!
"KENTUCKY IS WIRED" It's just sad how people get focused on things
that don't really matter. There is a lot going in the world but people get
sidetracked easily haha.
Sunday- it
was an awesome day😀😃 we got out off our apartment
early and got all our investigators up and ready for church and they all came
so that was such a good blessings for me! Sarah got up and gave her testimony!
It was so awesome and I could just see and feel the spirit radiating off her.
She is so awesome and teaches me how to be a better person everyday.
We were able to have a lot of
lessons and I got to give a blessing to one of our members! We had so much
going on that we didn't even break our fast until 8 o'clock haha. I love my mission.
Love you all and hope the school
and work life is treating you well!
Thank you all and I love yall and
I hope yall have a blessed week!! And I was able to use grandma hill in one of
my lessons.. It was one of the most spiritual lessons yet! So tell her hi and
that I love her!
Ps I think the hardest thing on my
mission so far is texting and biking😂 I ran into a telephone pole
this week haha.
Mormons
are cool😀
Elder
haws
No comments:
Post a Comment