Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

 I had a wonderful thanksgiving.

You have no idea how much I freak out when j meet someone from Idaho. Oh you are from Zion!! You must be awesome haha.
    
    My was week was so blessed. I finally figured the area out. And my companion and I had a talk and figured things out as well. We have a lot of fun doing missionary work. He is a really good kid. And I feel blessed to work with him. These week we were blessed with 6 bab dates. All of them are pretty solid as well. These area has been mistreated when it comes to baptizims. And I'm so happy that I can be here and work these area. I assume I'm going to be here for about 4 transfers.
 
       Christmas gifts yes.. I have been working on my make it gift for you haha. And I already bought the buy it gift as well. I'm on top of the game these year mom. The only thing left is to wrap and send it but I just don't have the money for that haha. And it's really wired that I will Skype in like less than a month. I don't even what to think about that haha. 
 
      Thanks giving was fabulous. We got fed by a family in our ward and then the brimhalls fed as well. I really need to know what your favorite scripture is mom. Oh and you probably herd about southern hospitality means haha. Families get pretty offended when you don't write them back haha. They keep telling me your mom needs to be more chill and talk to us haha. And I tell them you are I'm trying my best lol. 
 
   I'm super thankful for all y'all. I love my family. I'm super thankful to be a missionary. I love being a missionary haha. These week we had interview these week. And I loved talking to my mission president. And his wife is so nice as well. I feel at home whenever I talk with them haha. I love the members here and they actually all like missionary work as well haha. I love you and I hope you have a great week. 
   

Gospel love.
Elder haws🚴🏿💙

No comments:

Post a Comment