I had a really good week! I'm happy😊 and yes I bought a coat! I
have some money left so I'm going to be buy a rain jacket! And I know
it's sad but the lord prepares them when he wants to. And yes oh my
gosh! We have been so blessed! We are teaching a
lot of people! I think we are going to be blessed with. Baptizim every
week these month.
Kofie!!!! Our fasting and none stop prayer payed off!! We
went with a member last night to her home, and she let us in and she was
so nice. She told us that it's not her choice, it's his. She said that
if that is what he wants I guess I will support
him. Good enough for me😀 so he is super exited! He is getting baptized
this coming Saturday. I think we are going to have a member that's close
to him baptize him. Blessing.
Antonio! He is doing amazing. He came to church and met everyone
and he himself invited people to his baptism haha. He loves attaion
haha. But he is great. He is progressing and reading the scriptures
often. It's been nice for him to date a member and
it helps us a lot. She reads the scriptures to him and they read
together. It's cute haha.
Brenda! She is so awesome! She is trying her best to not break
the word of wisdom. She is trying so hard. She is addicted to coffee and
she gets a lot of headaches. But she calls me anytime she gets the
urge to smoke or drink. She is great haha. She
called us 3 times last night. I guess I can't complain.
We got some more bab dates and we are working our hardest to get
them to progress. Most of them struggle with Joseph smith but they will
get over it hopefully. They are doing great. We have been getting a lot
of help from our fellow members. With ride
and with coming to lessons with us.
I have never been so happy. I feel greater love for my
Heavenly Father everyday. Serving a mission is probably the best
decision I have ever made. I'm so thankful for my saviors atoning
sacrifice. We also had a great fast and testimony meeting these
week. The spirit was felt. I love the members. It's been such a blessing
being able to work with them.
I got talked in two playing a board game haha. And yes I ended
up loving it haha. We played monopoly and man I think it's my favorite
game yet. Anyways I love you guys. My favorite family alive. Stay out of
trouble and love you💙
Gospel love.
Elder haws🚴🏿💙
No comments:
Post a Comment