Monday, January 4, 2016

Grandpa fulfilled his purpose

Happy 2016! That's awesome. I couldn't believe how fast that year went. I really grateful that I could begin the new year on my mission. My goal for these year I think is to see everyone I their heavenly fathers eyes. We as humans tend to get a little judgmental at times and we may not treat gods children the way we should so that's really what I'm going to be working on. 
I'm glad you guys enjoyed Christmas and New Years. To be honest it still hasn't registered in my head yet haha. But I'm glad it's a new year. I'm looking forward to improving a lot of things these year.
 
(Side note:  Alyssa's grandpa on her mothers side passed away Sunday 1/3/15) It's been really hard to hear that about grandpa. I can't tell you how sad that makes me. It gives me so much comfort to know about the plan of salvation. I'm sure he is taken care of. I love these gospel with all my heart. I have never felt so much comfort in my life. It's such a blessing to know, what my purpose is. And I have no doubt in my heart that grandpa fulfilled his purpose. A man once told me there there two most important days in your life. 1 is the day you were born. 2 is the day you find out why?! And for me it's truly just to live the gospel of Jesus Christ and to be like my lord and savior Jesus Christ. 
 
I hope you guys are enjoying doing the small and simple things that are bringing you closer to your Heavenly Father. Remember by small and simple things are great to brought to pass. I rely heavily on these gospel. I don't know where I would be without it. I contacted a guy on a street these week and he was telling me that there was no God at all. And that it was all imaginary. So I asked him what the purpose of his life is... And he said to live and die. If that was true, that would be the saddest life. A life without a purpose is a life worth not living. 
    
    Thank y'all for all you do for me and what you do to uplift me. I truly am blessed with the best family in the world. I often pray for you guys and I know that my heavenly fathers hears and answers my prayers. Have a blessed week. The lord loves you. And I love you. 
Gospel love.
Elder haws🚴🏿💙

No comments:

Post a Comment