Hello, it's been such a good week for me and Elder crow. So
many adventures. "Cold adventures". These weeks has been so sweet and so
nice even tho it was cold. I have learned so many new things. I love my
fellow members and all they do for me and my
companion. And they are so helpful and have no problem coming out to
teach with us.
Naja ~ is doing so well. He came to church today. And came to
the youth activists. We taught couple him couple times these week. And
he loves the gospel. He wishes he was born in it. His testimony is
growing and he even drew a picture of the whole
plan of salvation. He keeps his commitments. He reads a lot and just all
around an awesome kid. And he is so exited to be baptized.
Norien~ is Naja's brother. He likes the church. And his mom is a
big support when it comes to us teaching him. But she is a less active
and has no interest to come anytime soon. So he doesn't want to quite
join and do the same thing his mom is doing.
But he does like the church and the youth as well. And he has a bab date
as well. And I know he will get baptized haha.
We have been teach a lot of other people but so far these are the once that are progressing.
We have been doing a lot of finding and knocking at least for 3-4
hours a day. It can be boring and it can get old really fast...
Specially when people are super rude about it. But that's fine I'm doing
what the lord would have me do.
These week I have been praying super hard that.. Heavenly Father
can he really help me understand what Christ has done personally and
how I can have him to be the center of my life. It's been super humbling
and as I have tried to keep and live his attributes..
I'm learning what true unconditional love means. And it's definitely
changed my views towards his children.
I was very sad to hear about what happened. And I'm so glad
that your doing so well despite what happened. It brought tears to my
eyes to hear that grandpa passed away. He was sure a great man and a
great disciple of Jesus Christ. I have always looked
up to him And am super thankful for the examples he showed me. He truly
lived the gospel. And he knew and lived Christ's attributes. It's brings
me so much joy and comfort in know about the plan of salvation.
I feel so blessed and so honored to have had him as a grandpa.
I know because of the Jesus Christ's atonement, I can see him again.
And that families are meant to be together. I love these gospel and this
church. I love serving my Heavenly Father.
And his children. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed;
for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I
will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. These
scripture often brings me comfort. I love your mom
and I will keep praying for you. I hope you have a blessed week and may
the lord be with you, comfort you and uplift you. I hope you had the
best birthday. I'm sure it was super hard not to have my jokes there but
it's alright haha jk. Ps. I hope you liked
the videos that I made for you. Most of those people are members but
there a lot of nonmembers. I even asked someone on the street to sing it
with me haha.
Anyways I love you and I hope you have an awesome week. I couldn't ask for a better mom. Your the best.
Gospel love.
Elder haws🚴🏿💙
No comments:
Post a Comment