We got so much snow haha. It got us good and couldn't ride our bikes In it so we had to walk everywhere
So my feet was dead... Like I couldn't feel my toes for a while haha. But it was fun because we were able
To do a lot of service. Friday we got snowed in so we had a member come pick us up and we just shoveled
Snow all day with him haha. I even enjoyed doing it. And school as been out of course haha and everyone
Is actually driving so slow. You never see that here. So we didn't have a whole lot happen these week
When it comes to teaching.
My investigators are doing super well. We have two people getting baptized and coming in two
The fold these week. And we had a member get rebaptized as well. It sure was unforgettable experience
For me to see, someone one of our dear brother come back to the fold. He has been waiting to get
Baptized for couple months and it was really awesome.
Sunday was one my favorite Sunday's ever. We had one of the young women speak on the importance of
Scriptures... She said that kids at school bully her a lot and sometimes they would even creat a
Circle and push her back and forth... While pulling on her hair... And she said amidst these trial the
One thing that kept her going was her scriptures. She would read her scriptures to help thought it.
And bore a powerful testimony of it. It means a lot to her to read the scriptures because that's
Where she found her comfort. I loved it made me cry haha.
About the mission thing.... Deciding to go on a mission was the hardest thing I have ever had
To do in my life. I wish I did it differently. I wished I would have had the Book of Mormon all the
Way through. And prayed in deep supplication to my Heavenly Father about it. My suggestion would
Be to spend a lot of time where the spirit of the lord abides. Which is coming to church. Going to
The temple. Spend a lot of time in the temple. If whoever it is does the small and simple things that
Heavenly Father asks them to do.., they will find out what the lord would have them do. For me I
So thankful I decided to come serve my lord. I can't imagine were I would be in my life right now.
It truly scares me to death to think about what I will do when I come home. I love these.
I'm glad you had good relief society class. I sure didn't make it for you guys to raise me haha.
But the one thing I will tell you mom is... When ever you tried to get me to do something church..
It only made me not want to ever do it.. It pushed me away. And the times you just loved me and
And just reached out that way was when I wanted to change. But that's just me. I'm glad tho because it made Me question things. Until I was truly converted.
Did you send me a tie?!! If so thank You! Damitu sent the same tie in my first area haha. I think it's funny! But anyways thank you for all you Do for me. I truly am so blessed. I love y'all so much. I hope you have a great week!!!
Elder haws🚴🏿💙
No comments:
Post a Comment