Monday, April 4, 2016

General Conference

  It's sounds like y'all a super fun week!! That's super fun. I feel like y'all go on a lot of fun trips when me and mubarek go on a mission haha just kidding. Luke is so cute!!!!!!! I don't even know how I will introduce myself to him someday haha. But anyways my week has been super awesome a lot happened in such a short time. My mission is going so fast that sometimes I don't even know what to even think.
    
        We had another district meeting in Indiana this last week and I gave a training on setting and reaching our daily goals. And binding the lord with our goals and aligning our goals with what he wants. It went really well and as a result my district surprised me with really good numbers last night. I was so proud of them. We are starting to see big difference as they start applying the principles we talk about. And before that tho I went to Jeffersonville Indiana with elder Waite my zone leader and I had a good exchange with him. And I guess Candice got the wrong Idea after feeding us dinner!!! I was just being nice haha. But she feed us so,e good hamburger helper with mashed potatoes! 
 
        General conference was truly a blessing for me. I heard what I needed to hear. What a wonderful blessing it is to have inspired people lead gods one true church. My cup is full and I was rejuvenated. They all gave wonderful talks and I was really happy to see our prophet make it.  And elder holland was like a dessert to general conference. They couldn't have ended it any better. I'm humbled. And I learned to much. Now that being said I will tell you what I tell my district after every district meeting haha... So there couple penguins waddling around and they see and Eagle flying around and they say... I wish I could fly like that.. So the eagle flies to them and tells them that they are holding a flying seminar next week and if they come to it he will teach them how to fly.. So they did go to it and he did teach them how to fly and they were astonished and taught it was marvelous  but at the end of the day when the seminar was over, all those penguins waddled home.. The moral of the story is don't waddle home apply the principles that were taught at general conference. 

      Our investigators are doing so well. We have Tracy getting baptized next Saturday and Wendell will be getting baptized on the 14nth of this month. I love these people I get to serve. Our teaching pool is growing so fast and we are finding a lot of awesome to share this glorious message with. I don't know if I truly deserve the blessing I get but I sure am very thankful for them. Thank you for all you do. I love you and have an amazing week. 

       

Love,

Elder haws🙈

No comments:

Post a Comment