Hey mommy!
Thank you thank you! I really did have a good birthday! I
truly do feel loved. Sister Dale from my last area was I guess planing
on making me a cake for my birthday and ended up being sick that day..
So brother Dale took us out to eat... And they
had us over this Saturday for a surprise birthday party another one
hahah.. So I got another cake for my birthday. I am so spoiled haha. I
love them so much. That family has just been there to support me so
much.
I am glad you like hearing about my investigators. I truly do
love them. It's wired how that works. It could just be one lesson that
we have taught to an investigator but it doesn't matter.. I feel like I
have had that love for them for all my entire
life. And the more I get to serve them the more I love them.
My district is doing super well. None of the areas in this district
have baptized for the longest time like almost year each. But this
transfer we have all been blessed with baptisms. The lord does truly
have his tender mercies. I love him. I remember
how terrified I was when I got this call. And president said. That he
expected baptisms out each one of this areas this transfer.. I didn't
know honestly if it was possible at all. But we did it!!!!! We are so
blessed! I love my missionaries. In fact I think
we have the best missionaries in the world here in the Kentucky
Louisville mission.
Wendell is doing so good!! He got stuck after thunder over
Louisville Saturday night and had to spend the night at a hotel.. So he
wasn't able to make it to church the next day but we went to a fireside
for investigators and recent converts. They just
basically go up and bare there testimonies! It was super powerful.
Wendell got up and bore his testimony of the reality of the savior Jesus
Christ. And he even used scriptures from the Book of Mormon. I was so
happy. Now we just gotta baptize him haha. And
the cool thing was some of my recent converts were there for my last two
areas and they all bore their testimony of their conversion. And it
really humbled me and brought tears of joy. I love them. And they do
mean the world to me.
Josh,Sarah, and Michelle are all one family. We have been working
with the them now for little over a month. They are super sweet humbled
family. Michelle lost her husband and her child here recently and it has
been very hard on her. She really had no
clue what would happen to her husband and her child.. And she specially
was worried about her child because he never was baptized and she taught
he would just go to hell. And she was super troubled and we were able
to read Moroni chapter 8 with her. And it
gave her so much happiness and comfort and peace. They are super
awesome. We are working hard to get them baptized here in a few weeks.
This gospel does give comfort to those that are looking for it. I
love it so much. It gives me hope. I know I can't find this joy any
where else.. But from this church. He loves to shower us with blessings.
But the catch is .. With every blessing there
comes also a law. And that is being obedient to gods commandments. Our
apostles and prophets have said " it is by obedience that we gather
light into our souls" I hundred percent believe that to be true! I love
you guys! Thanks for all you do. I think I have
the best parents in the world. No wait... I know I have the best parents
in the world. You have a blessed week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment