We had another wonderful week here in Brandenburg!! We have been
getting blessed beyond measure! And the other crazy thing about this
week was that... It was the last week of transfer.. This transfers
went by so fast.. And we got the news and it sounds like elder trone
will be getting transferred and I will be staying in Brandenburg to
train a new missionary!! I am super super exited for this opportunity
to learn and to grow.
Our investigators are doing pretty good. We found a sweet family
this week.. Marvin and Erica!! We found Marvin about two weeks ago and
we set up a return appointment with him and when went to his house we
met his wife Erica! She was super nice and loves to talk your ear off
haha but very sweet family! We got to teach the first lesson and they
really liked it. We are looking forward to continue to meet with them.
Oh and they have the coolest house.. She said there is a paranormal
activity that goes on.. And she was explaining to us, what has
happened in that house before and hahah it so freaking cool.. Super
exited we found them.
Wendell is still doing good! He was able to meet with us this week!
His place was kinda messy so we went to a different building to teach
him and all the privet rooms were taken so they gave us one off the
offices to teach him in.. This was on Fort Knox haha.. I was like
this, This Never happens and I was looking around to see, if they had
the nuc buttons in there haha. Really cool experience!! He is doing
well and is actually progressing and we are super happy for him!!
Our other investigators have kinda been bums lately haha. But we
aren't giving up on them! Most of them are super nice and very
friendly but it's just hard for them for them to come to church.. And
we have been trying to figure out their concerns so we we can get it
out of the way!! Anyways so it's going really good for me here.. I am
loving my mission!! I am having a lot of fun and it's about to be even
more fun training a new missionary!! Sometimes when I get up in the
morning, I have to pinch myself to see if all this fun is real haha!!
Love it. Thank for everything y'all do for me and your unending
support!! God bless y'all!! Have a blessed week!!
And I don't honestly know when I can call you on that day.. Our plans
are just crazy.. I will figure something out and I will have someone
text you my plans haha!
Love,
Elder haws🙈
getting blessed beyond measure! And the other crazy thing about this
week was that... It was the last week of transfer.. This transfers
went by so fast.. And we got the news and it sounds like elder trone
will be getting transferred and I will be staying in Brandenburg to
train a new missionary!! I am super super exited for this opportunity
to learn and to grow.
Our investigators are doing pretty good. We found a sweet family
this week.. Marvin and Erica!! We found Marvin about two weeks ago and
we set up a return appointment with him and when went to his house we
met his wife Erica! She was super nice and loves to talk your ear off
haha but very sweet family! We got to teach the first lesson and they
really liked it. We are looking forward to continue to meet with them.
Oh and they have the coolest house.. She said there is a paranormal
activity that goes on.. And she was explaining to us, what has
happened in that house before and hahah it so freaking cool.. Super
exited we found them.
Wendell is still doing good! He was able to meet with us this week!
His place was kinda messy so we went to a different building to teach
him and all the privet rooms were taken so they gave us one off the
offices to teach him in.. This was on Fort Knox haha.. I was like
this, This Never happens and I was looking around to see, if they had
the nuc buttons in there haha. Really cool experience!! He is doing
well and is actually progressing and we are super happy for him!!
Our other investigators have kinda been bums lately haha. But we
aren't giving up on them! Most of them are super nice and very
friendly but it's just hard for them for them to come to church.. And
we have been trying to figure out their concerns so we we can get it
out of the way!! Anyways so it's going really good for me here.. I am
loving my mission!! I am having a lot of fun and it's about to be even
more fun training a new missionary!! Sometimes when I get up in the
morning, I have to pinch myself to see if all this fun is real haha!!
Love it. Thank for everything y'all do for me and your unending
support!! God bless y'all!! Have a blessed week!!
And I don't honestly know when I can call you on that day.. Our plans
are just crazy.. I will figure something out and I will have someone
text you my plans haha!
Love,
Elder haws🙈
No comments:
Post a Comment