Monday, May 16, 2016

Stake Conference

Hey mom! 

  No problem! I am blessed to have you as a mom. 

  This week didn't start out the best and it ended okay as well haha! But I am still thankful for the trials I received this week! Our investigates are being a little chalinging right now. And I don't know why but I know the lord is on our side. I am loving everyday! 

   Wendell is doing really good but he also is struggling a lot right now with his career! And I am really scared for him. He is saying that he might loose his job. So keep him in your prayers! Despite all the downs we had this week, "the tender mercies of the
Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen."  So I am not complaining! 

   We had stake conference this week!!! And I never how spiritual they could be. Saturday night session was just so awesome. They talked about temple attendance and temple work and missionary work.. I was in awe of the spirit that was there. I felt everything they were talking about was for me. And I couldn't stop crying!!! My mission is a making me so wired. But anyways I received and heard, exactly why what I needed. My cup was full. I am so amazed on how the lord uses others to bless the lives of others.

  That's awesome ramato is almost done with high school!! And he will be getting his call so too!!! Wow I bet he is exited. I love this gospel to much. It's so true. There just isn't any way around it. So many people try everyday to try to disprove it but they can't. Because it's gods church. Thanks mom for your emails! Loves you lots and stay out of trouble. And sorry you had to here about my bad week but that's what you get for being my mom haha bye

Love,

Elder haws🙈

No comments:

Post a Comment