Hey mom:)
No problem! It really had me worried! I
am super glad to hear, that he is doing better! Prayers are such an
awesome thing! And I know he listens to our prayers!
And I saw that that on his weekly email.
What a blessing that it! I feel so blessed so be able to have the
priesthood! It's such a great responsibility and I feel blessed to
represent my lord and my savior Jesus Christ!
You know I have decided that seizures
are terrible! Our investigators daughter get it a lot as well. And it
been interfering with their church attendance and on top of that it's
messing with my dad too... Shucks.
Tell damitu congrats for me! That's so
cool! I am so glad to be out of high school. And I am happy
for her! Now
she can really focus more on serving her mission! And there is no
reason to be afraid or sacred! The people she gets
to teach on her mission are gods children. And they just like her agreed
to his wonderful plan. " plan of salvation" and it such a blessing to
be able to help them go back to their Heavenly Father, prepared and
ready to meet him. "Wherefore, be of good cheer,
and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and
ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the
living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
How did I prepare for the temple?? I really don't know! There is bunch of videos she can go watch on lds.org
about temples! And garments are not bad at all. In fact I really like
them! They are comfortable! And the cool thing is, they protect you and
help you remember the coverts you made with Heavenly Father.
Anyways things are going well! Thanks
for taking care the dentist stuff! And I am so sorry that it coasted a
lot probably. But I really do appreciate it a lot! Thanks for all you do
for me. Things are going pretty well! I am
finally starting to figure out, how to help my missionaries in my
district! They are fun to work with. Our area is a lot of fun. I just
barely figured out that we have two time zones in our area haha.. That's
how big it is. It always confused and we loose an
hour and everything and I now know why! Anyways thanks for all the
prayers and support y'all give me.
And I too love you mom! Have a blessed week!
" After all that has been
Said, the greatest and
Most important duty is to
Preach the Gospel."
-JOSEPH SMITH
No comments:
Post a Comment