I'm enjoying talking with everyone I see. The more I do it, the more I like it. I loved conference. I know as well, that God called those apostles and I sustain them with a full heart. One thing that stood out to me this week was this scripture Mosiah 28:3-4. It meant a lot to me and I saw missionary work differently and it helped gain a greater love for the work. Our area is doing super great and we are finding a lot of people to proclaim the gospel to! Teaching is coming great. With my companions help I've almost memorized the scripture word for word. I'm at the last point.
This week has been full of miracles! I
saw my saviors hand almost in everything I did. Earlier this week, a
thought came to my mind and it was the first time it has ever happened.
As I sat down and wondered what kind of missionary
I want to be and what kind of missionary would the savior have me be. I
made it my goal to consecrate myself everyday and focus on this work we
are all engaged in. As I did that this week it helped me out so much and
the blessings were tender mercies.
Some of the highlights of the week
was teaching prince and Sarah. It was a super cold day and raining at
the same time with a lot of wind. I guess you can say the ride there
wasn't very pleasant. We didn't have an appointment
set up with them either but as soon as we got there and knocked on their
door, prince opened it and gave me a hug and he said that he has his
answer and that the night before he read 5 chapters and prayed with a
sincere heart, with real intent having faith
in Jesus Christ. Just as we told him to do so. I was so overcome by the
spirit and I started crying haha. I love it haha I love all of it. He
got his whole family and attended conference with us as well. I swear
God has been spoiling us way to much this week😊
We had some other great lessons as
well. My favorite one was Kelly's he was a member referral. Those are
the best. The family from Utah they just moved here two weeks ago and
they have been married two weeks ago too haha.
Anyways she is super fired about missionary work and she invited Kelly
her neighbor for dinner and we went and taught him the restoration. He
loved it.
I got the sweaters thank you so much.
This week was definitely the coldest. Super cold haha winter is coming.
They all fit. I love
you guys and thanks for all you do. I know you guys pray for me and I'm
super greatful for it. Have a blessed week!!!
I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me.
Love
Elder haws
No comments:
Post a Comment