Dear Family,
I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the story about Brenda. I was
so thankful that the Lord would bless me and my companion with that
experience. She made it to church again this week. And I couldn't get
her to stop crying during sacrament meeting. She loved and felt the
spirit. She knows the church is true. I was pretty happy. I loved church
as well. This week in gospel principles class I and my companion taught
eternal marriage. My whole idea of marriage is changed haha.
Antonio is doing wonderful. We taught him the plan of
salvation. He loved it. It's pretty amazing how God would love us enough
that he wouldn't let us live and wonder in darkness, not knowing what
life is about. But instead he blesses us with with a clear knowledge. I
feel blessed for knowing and living the plan. We told
Antonio that he can be with his wife forever and he was amazed. He went
and did a lot of research on temples and surprised us with a lot of
stuff on Sunday haha.
Koffi is such a blessing. He is awesome he loves the gospel. And
we wants his family to be part of it as well. So we have been teaching
him a lot. But his mom doesn't quite want him to get baptized. She
doesn't know a whole lot about the church. So we have been praying
unceasingly for it to happen. He attends mutual and a lot of church
activities as well. He is a great kid.
Sarah and prince are awesome and they are trying their best to better themselves and change the lifestyle they live. It's been hard for them to change but they are working on it. We love them.
Anyways we have had a sweet week. We had zone conference and it
was awesome. I saw a lot of missionaries haha. I learned a lot and we
got trained on working with members and trying to get more member
referrals. Oh and a lot of missionary keep telling me that I'm pregnant
haha... And I guess that means they think I will train next transfer but
I highly doubt it haha.
After zone conference I went on exchange with Elder Holley he is
a great missionary. We found 3 new awesome investigators. And they all
of bab dates. It was sweet haha. Last time I went with them, we found
this kid named Bryon he is awesome. He seemed really depressed and
lonely. But they have been teaching him and he has changed so much. It's
crazy how the gospel can change you. It changed me.
My challenge for you this week is to read alma 5. Ponderizing for is alma 5:26
One more thing...I met someone this week that was addicted to baby powder and she eats 2 bottles of it everyday... 😳
Gospel love.
Elder haws🚴🏿💙
No comments:
Post a Comment