Monday, June 6, 2016

Heaven is Cheering you on

No problem mom. 

      And yes miracles do happen. The lord never leaves our side. And he is always answering our prayers. I was strongly reminded of that this week! I love him and he use is so sweet. This gospel is true. I am in awe of his patience with me. 
    
       The lord doesn't give us any challenges with can't Handel. And we does give those challenges, he doesn't just wait at the end of the road for you to make it. He is there every step of the way encouraging you. And caring you when you can walk. He is indeed a loving father. I love him. Have a good week mom!  "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

 Heaven is cheering you on. Today, tomorrow and forever! Elder holland.

" After all that has been
  Said, the greatest and
Most important duty is to
    Preach the Gospel." 
-JOSEPH SMITH 

No comments:

Post a Comment