Hey mom!
Ugh I am staring not to like the dentist. Anyways yea my whole
mouth seems like it's hurting haha.. Morning is the worst. It hurts
every time I open my mouth. They said I don't have a teeth coming out...
But I highly doubt that. Every one at the church
is telling me it's a teeth haha. Anyways what they told me that, I have
to get this plastic thing I have to put on when I go to sleep and it's
like a mouth guard or teeth guard. Whatever you want to call it haha..
And it comes specifically molded for your teeth
but idk and it's pretty expensive. They were saying I grind my teeth
when I sleep or something like that and that it was because of a lot of
stress.. Idk they are crazy haha!
But anyways good for damitu. That's so special. And I am glad
it was a good explain everything for y'all. I love the temple. Don't
really have enough time to go on your mission... But I will defiantly be
going quit often when I come home. And yes it's
my year mark this week! I feel like I have just been out 6 months haha..
That's really how it feels but yes, it doesn't mean you slow down or
not work as hard your second year haha.. I love my mission. It gets
better and better everyday. I am just glad to be
out here.
Oh and good for ramato haha.. Someday from the orphanage had to go
back and serve their mission there haha.. I remember how I wasn't so
happy with my call at first but now I am so thankful that I am in
America haha.. I would not know that to do, with out
a car and wifi and fast food and Hispanic food haha. I ain't complaining
haha. Life is good.
Anyways thank you for all you do. I really am so thankful and I
feel blessed to have you add my mother. I am always bragging about how
awesome my mom is haha. I hope you have a blessed week. I love you!
👳🏽Stay mellow🙈
No comments:
Post a Comment