Monday, June 27, 2016

Do you love your family?

Hey mom

   My week was full of blessings. Let me start with Matt and step!!! They both got there endowments out and got sealed this week. I had the blessing of working with this two a lot and helped re active him in my last area. My cup was brim with joy when they went to the temple this week. 
    My area is blessed. Things are just going so great. The lord is sending so many people our way. It's been such a great week. Being a trainer is awesome. It's a blast. I have one of the best companions. He loves to work and isn't shy from sharing the gospel. I call him an inconvenient hunter of men haha.. We are doing good together. Being a district leader has taught me a lot. I love giving trainings so much. I love public speaking haha. Any ways my missionaries are doing super good. I struggle to get a long with my elders but all I can do is just offer help. The lord will Heston his work with, or without them. 
        And good for damitu!!! I am so happy for her. People freak out when I tell them.. I will soon have two other siblings out on a mission haha. That's so cool tho. Oh and they all say.. As soon as your sister goes out on a mission, your packages will go down the drain hahahaha.. I just think it's funny.   
    Dillion is one of our bap dates.. He is doing spectacular. He came to church this Sunday. And he made sure his whole family came as well. And we are soooo happy. I truly am in awe of his faith and diligence. He will get baptized in two weeks.
     Kyra is our other bap dates. She is 19 and just got done with high school. She had once before investigated the church. And she is yearning to be baptized on the 23 of July. We are super stoked for her and can't wait for it. She is great.
      Something we have been doing this week is, that focusing our contacts more on families. Because this gospel is geared towards families. Anyways it been such a sweet way of contacting haha.. So this is how I like doing it " excuse me.. Do you love your family?! And they always say of course. So then I follow up and say... Do you think, your love for your family should end at death?! And they stop and think and say no." And we start teaching the plan of salvation right there and it's been so awesome. We have been getting a lot of return appointments from it. and two families came to church this week because of it. The Kent's and hills!!! And we will be teaching them more this week. His gospel does bless families and it truly is what can quench our spiritual thrust. 
   This month has been bad on miles.. We got cut a hundred miles because a new area opened in the zone, so they had to give them miles.. So we started out riding bikes and both of my tires finally tore open and the tubs kept popping haha.. So we walked almost 8 miles on Saturday  in 95 degrees weather haha.. The blisters at the bottom of my feet the next morning weren't very pleasant.. Bet it still was awesome. 
   Thank you for all you do. I really do appreciate all the help and support. I love you and keep you in prayers. Remember the lord gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. You are a fantastic example of a good mom.  
    I don't need garments but I need some Long sleeve shirts haha... My collars are coming apart and I think I just need one or two.. But yea thank you and love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment