Mommy😄
It's been a blessed week here in Brandenburg. I can't complain.
The lord counties to bless us daily. Although the weather has been so
hot!!!! And very humid, we are still pressing on. But everything else
has been super mellow and good!!
Our investigators are doing super good. We were blessed to have a
lot of them at church this week as well!! And that honestly made my
week. And we have also been working hard to work with our potential
investigators!!
And yea she is going to the temple!!! And it's going to be in September!! I am super exited. And she just moved to my stake so that's super awesome. And that's super cool for damitu!!! I and sure it was a little scary for her!!! But I am happy for her!!
It's been a blessed week here in Brandenburg. I can't complain.
The lord counties to bless us daily. Although the weather has been so
hot!!!! And very humid, we are still pressing on. But everything else
has been super mellow and good!!
Our investigators are doing super good. We were blessed to have a
lot of them at church this week as well!! And that honestly made my
week. And we have also been working hard to work with our potential
investigators!!
And yea she is going to the temple!!! And it's going to be in September!! I am super exited. And she just moved to my stake so that's super awesome. And that's super cool for damitu!!! I and sure it was a little scary for her!!! But I am happy for her!!
Robyn is one of the investigators that we have!! And she is
super nice and very cool. Her Fiancé is also our investigator and his
name is Ronnie!! And he is super cool as well. They use to meet with
the missionaries a long time ago but never really went anywhere with
it.. Anyways we picked em back up and we have been teaching them and
they are both doing super good right now. They both made it two church
this Sunday and that was pretty rad! They even dressed really nice and
they really enjoyed church and are exited to come back next week!!
Dillion is doing so good right now!! We met with him almost everyday this week and he is
killing it.we went over a lot of the lessons with him and his
understanding of the gospel is increasing super fast. And he will be
getting baptized this coming Saturday!!! And he asked if I could
baptize him as well and that was so cooool!! Anyways I am super exited
and I know this will mean a lot to me. And plus we have his whole
family coming back to church so that's super cool and they are loving
it. And his siblings are getting involved in scouting so that's super
rad!!
And I am just going to talk about Wendell for a bit. He is doing
so good. We found out that the bishop had asked him to give a talk at
church this week. and so we tried to get a hold of him.. Just to see
if he needed any help, and he didn't answer the whole week so we got a
little worried and we didn't think he even was coming to church.. But
to my surprise he showed up a little later than expected and gave one
of the best talks I have ever heard on obedience. He did such a good
job and he had the spirit with him. It always amazes me to see how
much he has grown. He got the priesthood this week and he loves it.
Anyways life is good. Our area is continues to grow. And we are
blessed. My companion is awesome. I just want you to know that, I
super nice and very cool. Her Fiancé is also our investigator and his
name is Ronnie!! And he is super cool as well. They use to meet with
the missionaries a long time ago but never really went anywhere with
it.. Anyways we picked em back up and we have been teaching them and
they are both doing super good right now. They both made it two church
this Sunday and that was pretty rad! They even dressed really nice and
they really enjoyed church and are exited to come back next week!!
Dillion is doing so good right now!! We met with him almost everyday this week and he is
killing it.we went over a lot of the lessons with him and his
understanding of the gospel is increasing super fast. And he will be
getting baptized this coming Saturday!!! And he asked if I could
baptize him as well and that was so cooool!! Anyways I am super exited
and I know this will mean a lot to me. And plus we have his whole
family coming back to church so that's super cool and they are loving
it. And his siblings are getting involved in scouting so that's super
rad!!
And I am just going to talk about Wendell for a bit. He is doing
so good. We found out that the bishop had asked him to give a talk at
church this week. and so we tried to get a hold of him.. Just to see
if he needed any help, and he didn't answer the whole week so we got a
little worried and we didn't think he even was coming to church.. But
to my surprise he showed up a little later than expected and gave one
of the best talks I have ever heard on obedience. He did such a good
job and he had the spirit with him. It always amazes me to see how
much he has grown. He got the priesthood this week and he loves it.
Anyways life is good. Our area is continues to grow. And we are
blessed. My companion is awesome. I just want you to know that, I
have a testimony of my savior Jesus Christ. I know he lives. And loves
each and everyone of us, despite our imperfections. I know he sees us
for what we can become and not what we are. And he knows our Devine
potential. I love this gospel. It's so true. I know the Book of
Mormon is truly what feeds our hungry spirits. And it's the best way
we can increase our Fatih and testimony in Jesus Christ. I hope you
have a wonderful week. And thank you for the tires money.. I am sure it will be enough. If not I will just grab two tires and run from the store.. I won't. But thanks and love yea!!!
👳🏽Stay mellow🙈
each and everyone of us, despite our imperfections. I know he sees us
for what we can become and not what we are. And he knows our Devine
potential. I love this gospel. It's so true. I know the Book of
Mormon is truly what feeds our hungry spirits. And it's the best way
we can increase our Fatih and testimony in Jesus Christ. I hope you
have a wonderful week. And thank you for the tires money.. I am sure it will be enough. If not I will just grab two tires and run from the store.. I won't. But thanks and love yea!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment