Monday, August 17, 2015

Family means everything

Hey Family!

I heard about the soccer deal! It made me so mad to hear Damitu was cut from the team!
I can't believe he would cut her off the team after all the time and effort she put in
to it. And i guess it's nice that she isn't mad about and just doing
cross country instead. She sure has impressed me with everything she
has been doing and her attitude towards things since I been on a
mission! I sure love that girl haha.

And that's sad to hear about Kayla! Hard times teach us a lot of
things and I'm glad mom is over there supporting her! One thing I have
learned that I didn't think would be that important is family. Family
means everything. And mom is sure Amazing with giving care and be
there when she is needed!  anyways hope everything works out for them
and hope it will all be better soon!

This week hasn't been the easiest week for me. My patience has
for sure been tested a lot haha.. With the mission work and companion.
But I guess it's all for something and I have been learning a lot from
it. Been working hard even though things hasn't been the easiest. But
on the bright side we have a baptism coming up and I'm super exited!
It's Sarah and her son and they are from Pakistan and she is a Muslim
and about to become a Mormon!!!!!!!

We got 5 people to church and they all enjoyed it! But we had to
get up early in the morning and bike 5 miles to their apartment and
got them all up and ready for church and found them all rides so it
was kind of hectic but an adventure. We have been having some issues
with the bishop of the ward. He doesn't really think missionary work
is that important and we need to work with the ward and he doesn't
understand that. We had a general authority come this week and give us
a training on it. And man I love being trained it makes my week so
much better.

 I tried Pakistan food, Indian food, more African food and tie food haha it's like I'm
in a foreign mission haha. Anyways I love you and glad you guys are
doing well.
Love,
Elder Mesafint

No comments:

Post a Comment